Thursday 17 May 2018

February Pocket Pages | Pinkfresh Studio 'Let Your Heart Decide' | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I am documenting February with Pinkfresh Studio's 'Let Your Heart Decide' collection and couldn't wait to use all of the gorgeous embellishments that make up this beautiful range. 


A new month always starts with a title card for me, and I have pieced together bit of an eclectic mix of papers, alphas and embellies to mark the start of the new month. 


I clustered all of my embellishments on one side of the card and combined a smaller font of navy puffy stickers with the larger multi coloured puffy alphas and even used the sticker backing sheet beneath my layer of gold foiled vellum on the base. 


Using two different sized alphas made it much easier to be able to record details directly onto my photos and cards. 


I like that this range includes a good mix of both large and small patterns and love the subtle gold foil detail along with the more saturated colours featured in the puffy stickers, and especially like how the various textures work when they are paired together. 


I mentioned in my previous post that I often look for colours or elements that will help my pages from from one month to the next without having to use the just one brand or collection all year, and have carried over to February with the same green and coral tones that were featured in my January pages. 


Even though 6x6" paper pads are the perfect size for pocket pages, I often also buy a couple of the larger 12x12" sheets from a new collection so that I can utilize the larger patterns as I have done here with one of the sentiments cut out from a sheet of the 'Thought' 12x12" cardstock which I paired with a few epoxy hearts to create a quick and easy filler card. 



I covered a portion of my card with a strip of my favourite grey cardstock to allow one of the large die-cut titles to stand out against the busy pattern. 


I'm not usually big on florals but really liked the way that the various floral accents helped to soften some of my photos. 


Creating another super quick and easy filler card with the help of layered diecut pieces and a simple puffy sticker for a bit of contrast.  


I often talk about using a repeating accents to create a sense of flow across each page, and chose various heart accents to help tie both pages together. 


Products from the Sassy store...


   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10