Friday 2 February 2018

Summer Days | Pink Paislee Summer Lights | Tarrah McLean


Tarrah back with you and today I am excited to share a new layout using a new collection I have to play with...the gorgeous summery Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection!

I chose one of the gorgeous papers for my background paper and then cut a large title cut file from white cardstock. I backed the cut file with another of the gorgeous papers and machine stitched around the outside...I then adhered it to the background using foam tape. 

I placed my photo over to the right hand side and placed lots of the phrase stickers and other embellishments around my photo. I also placed a couple of the phrase stickers in the centre of the cut file and over to the left edge as well.

I love how the clouds and rainbow ephemera and chipboard stickers sit in the top left corner of the cut file as though they are popping out! 

Make sure to check out this gorgeous collection now in the Sassy store! While you are there, check out all the other gorgeous products available!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:10      Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:5
Summer Lights Thickers Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Holographic Foil Icons/Chipboard  Summer Lights Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg

Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg W/Holographic FoilSummer Lights Acetate Stickers Word Jumble W/Holographic Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10