Monday 6 November 2017

Elle's Studio Family Fun | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) You know you love a collection when you want to use every last bit of it up and that is exactly how I'm feeling about the awesome range of items from the Elle's Studio Family Fun collection! 


I already showed you how I have used this collection for my project life album here and here and used many of the same patterns for my 12x12 layout. 


I used a fun Hearts Background cut file from the Silhouette Design store and backed each heart with an assortment of patterned papers from both the 6x6" paper stack and individual 12x12" sheets but if you don't have a cutting machine you could easily cut out some heart shapes by hand. I deliberately choose patterns that contained some white to give them a cohesive look, with just a few solid red hearts for contrast. I also used a scattering of puffy heart stickers across the page and cut down one of the tags from the bits & pieces pack to help ground the date strip I stamped onto a snippet of patterned paper. 


I used a few small tags from the cut out sheets along with a title from the puffy stickers to frame my photo and just like with my pocket pages, I often look for an element that will help tie my design together... in this case it's the white borders around the cut file hearts that work with the plain white background and I also like how the borders also help to make all the colours pop against the woodgrain pattern. 


Products from the Sassy store... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10