Friday 1 September 2017

Harry Potter | Cool Kid | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a cute layout to share with you using the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection!

My kids recently had Book Week at their school so my youngest son wanted to dress up as Harry Potter...doesn't he make a great Harry Potter? I think so ;)

This collection was perfect to document his Harry Potter costume! For the title, I downloaded the Harry P font from here, I then typed Harry Potter in my Silhouette software and cut it out of the grey star paper from the 6' x 6' paper pad.....I love how it turned out!  

I added a few things that sort of go with Harry Potter like the beetle and the books chipboard pieces, the 'Young and Brave' banner piece, the Flight School ephemera piece and of course the famous lightning bolt!

I also added the 'Brave' puffy sticker and the lightning bolt flair button was perfect as well!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure you check out the Sassy store for the Cool Kid collection plus more!

Happy creating!


Cool Kid Handsome Paper 12x12       Cool Kid Adventure Paper 12x12

Cool Kid 6x6 Paper Pad       Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12

Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk

Bazzill Classic White Smooth Cardstock 12X12 inch   Project Life Explore Flair Badges 8pk

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10