Tuesday 1 August 2017

'SWEET' ~ By Kylie Kingham using 'Carousel' by Maggie Holmes

Hi friends!
A new month is here which means new goodies to play with! YAY! I am SO happy to be creating with the new 'Carousel' collection by one of my favourite designers Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.You can see this beautiful collection, which is available in the Sassy store here.

This week I have created a layout using lots of the chipboard stickers and ephemera.There is a lot of gold glitter to this range.
Um, yes please!
Here is a look at my completed layout-


I started by creating the scalloped borders at the top of my page.This was achieved by using scalloped edged scissors. (I know, I know, so primitive when I have a Cameo but they were so fast and my favourites to use!) 


This Carousel chipboard sticker is my favourite.In fact I created the whole layout around this sticker.I backed it with 3 paper straws mostly for fun but to help it stand out on my page.



I backed the Ice Cream stand with really thick foam tape (shown above) to bring it up to the height of the straws.I like the 3D effect doing this gives also.


I also used foam tape under my lettering.



As mentioned before, there is a lot of gold glitter across this collection.I love it so much!



I finished the layout with some of the gold stars from the ephemera pack.Hope you have enjoyed my first project for the month.
Until next time,

Kylie. xo

PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:





1 comment:

09 10