Saturday 12 August 2017

Make Amazing Happen Card by Farrel Tailor

Hello again Sassy Fans!!

I am back to share with you all a card I made for a very dear friend of mine featuring my all time favourite ink pads....Distress Oxides!! There is a process video which you can watch at the end of the blog.

This is what I created, I don't do cards very often but after making this I may have to start creating them again as I had so much fun.


For the background I started off by inking my craft mat with Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China. I sprayed them with some water and using the dabbing technique, I gently dabbed my cardstock onto the colours until I was happy.



I splattered some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide using a paint brush and then inked around the edges using Walnut Stain Distress Oxide.


My next step was to create the flowers and I used my mini black archival ink and Vicki Boutin's Floral stamp and die set. Then using my water pen, I painted the flowers using Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Fossilized Amber.



The sentiment and leaves stamp set I used was from my own stash and I used my mini black archival ink for stamping. Then to finish it off I added some white thread and mounted my flowers using foam tape.



Thanks for dropping by and until next time - stay crafty!!!

xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10