Monday 7 August 2017

Happiness Is Here ~ By Kylie Kingham

Hi friends!
This week I have yet another layout to share with you all featuring the new 'Carousel' collection by Maggie Holmes.Remember you can find this beautiful range in store HERE.

Here is a look at my completed design-


Lots of banners and layers feature.I started by adding the striped paper in a 3 inch strip to the left side of my backing paper.Just to add some depth and break of colour tone. I was super stoked to be able to cut the letter 'E' from the papers which is my little girls initial.



I truly love this Swan chipboard and almost wanted to hoard it as I felt it was too pretty to use!.....Almost!


Some foam tape added height to my banners,lifting them from the page.



Again this week I have finished off with the buttons and gold stars from the ephemera pack for balance.
I hope you have enjoyed my project this week!
Until next time,
Kylie xo

PRODUCTS USED:












1 comment:

09 10