Tuesday 4 July 2017

Summer Vibes with Kylie Kingham

Hi everyone!
Kylie back with you today to share a layout using the new 'Summer Days' collection by Simple Stories.This beautiful new range is now in store here.

Here is a little look at my completed layout-


I opted to use a white background again to really make the vibrant colours in these papers pop.I think the gingham print is my absolute favourite.





The ephemera is super cute for Summer themed projects.I created a heap of paper blossom just using circle punches and cutting into the centre for petals.I have centred them with pearls.By using foam tape on some helps build dimension.




Using some of my favourite Kaisercraft dies from my stash I balanced the flowers with some white leaves.The pinwheel was added for an element of fun, and it screams Summer too.


I hope you have enjoyed my layout this week.All supplies are in store.
Until next time,
Kylie xo

Products Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10