Tuesday 18 April 2017

April pocket page with Kylie

Hello Sassy ones!
Kylie back with you all today sharing another project with you featuring the pretty 'Rose Quartz' collection by Prima Marketing.You can check these goodies out here.
Pocket pages with this collection are so easy thanks to the 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" journaling,  notecard pads available.With multiples of each design you can be sure to be able to use your favourites more than once.


Here is a little look at my completed page-



I love the metallic Rose Gold!




This is one of the 4" x 6" journaling cards.I have added a cut down doily to each side as well as a few pieces from the ephemera pack.




Again I've used lots of layering of ephemera as well as my own typed text. Those feathers are so sweet!




I enjoy keeping my photos down sized for pocket pages to allow for layering behind and surrounding.






I almost couldn't bring myself to use that heart tag....It's so gorgeous.




This quote is in metallic rose gold.Divine!




I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project this week!I will list all the goodies I have used below and you will of course find them in the Sassy store.

Until next time,
Kylie xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10