Tuesday 15 November 2016

Mistletoe Kisses- Snailmail with Kylie.

Hello Sassy Scrappers! It's Kylie with you all today with a fun project to share with you all. For November, the design team are creating lots of fun Christmas projects, which we hope will inspire you all to want to make your own.We are also super excited to be collaborating with the talented Ashley Horton from The Cut Shoppe

This week I am using the 'Mistletoe Kisses' range by Simple Stories.You can check out the full range in the Sassy store here

I have created a fun snailmail flip book to send onto a penpal and I have used some of Ashley's exclusive cut files for my envelope.Now when I say exclusive I mean totally available for you guys FREE! Yup! You can find them here Aren't they adorable?

Here is a little look at my project for the week-


This is a really cute Christmas collection! Ashley's cut files really make a statement on my envelope!



As you open my flip book it has included a sweet pocket for sliding your mail into.


Once folded out, you will see by the faint glare in my image that the centre panel features two plastic pockets that I have inserted fun printed cards.I will add some goodies to these pockets prior to posting to my recipient.


A sweet little tag I have also included.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this weeks Sassy project.
Until next time,
Much love,
Kylie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10