Thursday 19 November 2015

Believe Layout With Anita

Hi..
Happy sassy Thursday.. Today I'm sharing a layout I have created using the 
Using the moodboard as inspiration, I'm really loving the gold
With touches of green and red 


And who doesn't love a touch of beautiful vellum 



With this layout I started by popping out some of those lovely chipboard stickers 
And fussy cutting some of the lovely flowers 


And some strips of vellum that I wanted to add at the top and bottom of my layout I felt it would balance out the gold across the page


I kept the touches of red to a minimum and focused on the gold, mint, green
By adding the darkest green behind the mint and layering the vellum over the top with a border
I used my sewing machine to add a border around my layout 
I love how sticky the chipboard stickers are they hold down the vellum and gold leaves


I hope you have enjoyed my layout this week..
Don't forget to check out the collection in the sassy store it is a beautiful range


Till next week..xx




Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10