Thursday 17 September 2015

Merry And Bright Mitten Mini Album With Anita Bownds

Hi..
Happy Sassy Thursday..
Today I'm sharing a cute little mini album that is super easy to make
Using cardstock and some beautiful Cocovanilla studio Tis the season collection 



Using a mitten cut file that I found while searching Pinterest..
I started off by cutting out 4 mittens in white cardstock with my cameo 



Then I cut 4 more mittens just a bit smaller to layer over each of the mitten shapes




but I only used 3 of the white cardstock cuts and with the 4th I cut the top off it so I could emboss it and add pop dot behind it to give it dimension 




Next I punched a hole in the top left hand corner to pop the ring through and I was ready to add my photos and embellishments





I added a photo of each of my daughters with the gift they wanted most for Christmas 



And here is another look at the mini mitten album spread out



I hope it inspires you to have some fun playing.. Don't forget to check out the fun Christmas collection from Cocovanilla studio in the sassy store 

Products used

Tis The Season Die Cut Ephemera pack 46pcTis The Season Enamel Dots 44pcTis The Season Flair Pack 6pcTis The Season Holly Jolly Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Wood Veneer Pack 21pcSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10