Wednesday 5 August 2015

Recipe Challenge with Simple Stories.


Hi Sassy Scrappers! 
Did you see our August challenge reveal yesterday?
We've decided to mix things up a bit this month and we have a recipe challenge for you all. 
Check out the board bellow.

So this Months project must include some thickers, some enamel dots and some water colouring using Mist sprays.

And the super cool prize for this month?!
This months winner will join us as a Guest Designer for October, with a kit valued at over $40.00.

This is my take on the challenge.  



Gee it felt good to dig into that rather large basket of thickers and find some to match my page.  I went with three different colours to match the mists I'd used which were Color Shine Sprays. 
I used clear gesso on my page first then spritzed with water before adding the Heidi Swapp color Shine Sprays. 




The enamel dots I used were from the Simple Stories Summer Vibes Range, as are the papers and stickers I used on this page.



I hope you can join us in August for our recipe challenge. 

Cheers Leonie.
Summer Vibes Fundemental Sticker SheetsSummer Vibes Just Beachy Paper 12x12Summer Vibes Enamel Dots
Colour Shine Spritz Tropicana Teal 2ozColour Shine Spritz Mustard 2ozColour Shine Spritz Primrose 2oz
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great technique Leonie - I'm keen to try the clear gesso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous challenge - where can we link up our entry?

    ReplyDelete

09 10