Thursday 12 February 2015

Together layout - Anita Bownds

Hi,
Don't you just love it when pretty paper just pops out at you!
And that fabulously adorable velum its just so lovely
 it's hard not to add to each and every layout
 but I did want to try using other then just layering under my photo
  So I put it in my paper trimmer and cut a border 1 inch all the way around
 and machine stitched it to my patterned paper background
I fussy cut these lovely blooms and leaves tucking some under my photo and layers 
I loved the glitter rose and the gold heart so I just had to pop them on the page to
And the velum words are just lovely for using them as a title 

  I hope you have enjoyed my looking at my layout this week

  Here are the supplies I've used in the sassy store


Open Book My Words Paper 12x12Open Book Gold Foil Vellum Newspaper Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Hello Beautiful Paper 12x12
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Little Things Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Smitten Paper 12x12Open Book Vellum Die Cuts Ephemera Pack
Open Book Floral Ephemera Flowers and LeavesMister Hueys Inky Black


  Happy crafting



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10