Thursday 26 February 2015

pink and gold - Anita Bownds

Hi..
are you Getting inspired by our lovely moodboard this month i hope so


so this week I've used lots of pink with gold 
  I started by selecting some light pink crape paper and machine stitching it into a ruffle
 

I layered it on my card adding a die cut doily some patterned paper
  And a white cardstock tag then adding the flower stamp with gold ink
 

And what better way then to finish off
By adding some lovely gold leaves and velum and pink flowers with a few sequin


And while I was playing with lots of pink and gold 
I created this layout using a few patterned papers and some velum with gold polka dots

And using more of those lovely gold leaves and flowers
Along with a velum title

  They are quite lovely the velum titles

  Supplies used in the sassy store
 Dear Lizzy Serendipity Little Things Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Bright Blueberry Paper 12x12Dear Lizzy Serendipity Smitten Paper 12x12
MME Metallic Dot Vellum 12x12Open Book Vellum Die Cuts Ephemera PackOpen Book Floral Ephemera Flowers and Leaves
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Clear Stamp Set



Happy Scrapping


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10