Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Tag Banner - Echo Park

Hi everyone,
Anita here sharing a fun decoration you can hang on your wall for this Christmas  

I started with a 12x12 bit of patterned paper I cut 2 4x12 inch strips then divided it at 2 inches 
So I had 9 bits of patterned paper

Then I cut 2 strips of patterned paper at half an inch
Then at 2 inches

To add the tabs to the top of my tags

Then I cut all of the corners of one end of my tags 
and punched the Botton with a border punch

  Next I cut 9  2 1/2inch scalloped circles of patterned paper with my silhouette cameo

I added some textured paste around the edges

  Using some White cardstock I cut 9 hearts at 2 inch


And added cotton and machine stitched the sticker letters to the hearts


Then I was ready to put the tags altogether 
and add some bobunny glitter paste and a bit of bakers twine to hang


And here is my finished tag banner ready to hang on the wall



Products in the sassy store
Christmas Cheer Alpha Stickers 12x12Christmas Cheer Ho Ho Ho Paper 12x12Christmas Cheer Snow Globe Paper 12x12
Christmas Cheer Festive Stripes Paper 12x12Double Dot Silver Glitter Paste 50mlCore'dinations Heavy Weight White 110lb Smooth Cardstock 12
Red Bakers Twine 2mtrs


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10