Monday 17 November 2014

Project Life | Week 43...

 Hi Everyone!  Welcome to another instalment of Project Life!  It's Leanne here today and I am going to share with you my Week 43 | October 20 - 26.
 
This week's PL spread has been created using the Heidi Swapp September Skies collection.  We had a lot of activities that were held at night this week, and so I went with the darker colours in the collection to translate the mood.  Also this week, I have played with the transparencies that come in the September Skies Ephemera pack.  I love the subtle layering they create!
 
I haven't included tonnes of journaling this week.  As I have mentioned before, I kind of take it week by week when it comes to the style of documenting that I use.  As long as I have a general weekly rundown included, then I am okay with that.

Week 43 was one of anticipation and nerves for my girl.  Her High School Dance night/s (Friday and Saturday) were held with great success.  I raided her phone for any photos she may have taken while back stage during this production and found some great images.  With her permission *wink* I printed them off to include  in our PL 2014.  I love that she has personal involvement in helping me document our family everyday moments.


The transparencies were a fun and flirty element to add to the rest of my day to day captures.


And the word sticker strips hide plenty of blank space on a photo!

.....................................................

On page two, the transparencies were added to specifically create a splash of colour on a black and white photo.  This touch of teal creates a visual triangle across my two pages.

The rest of my spread, I've kept very simple.  More photos from my iPhone and quick and easy journaling to note particular moments.


However, some moments recorded, were more like milestones.  My youngest is quickly learning to read and write, but I can't include each piece of paper he writes on.  A quick photo of him holding his *grin* impressive work has been teamed up with words typed directly to the patterned paper.  A cluster of simple embellishments helps to draw the eye to this pocket.


 Thanks for visiting...x
 September Skies Beautiful Bouquet Paper 12x12
September Skies Dusk Paper 12x12
September Skies 6x6 inch Paper Pad
September Skies Word Strips
September Skies Ephemera Pieces
Photo Freedom V2 Element Stickers
 
Jillibean Soup Newberg Navy Alphas
 
Studio Calico Label Stickers
 
Necessities Adhesive Teal Enamel Shapes 30/Pkg
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10