Thursday 16 October 2014

Fairy Girl - BoBunny

hi everyone, happy sassy Thursday 
Anita here sharing a 12x12 canvas decorated with BoBunny - Madeleine
I just love the softness of this collection with all the flowers to fussy cut and those cute little birds so I had this little idea to use a photo of my daughter Kara sitting undera mulberry tree that she would make a cute little fairy girl 
So I started by applying gesso to the canvas

Next I used a stencil and applied texture paste to half of the canvas then aloud it to dry
After it was dry I added more to the other side this time adding a small drop of pink paint then set it aside to dry next I used a little bit of gesso over the top to smooth it out
Then I was ready to decorate with fussy cut flowers
Birdcages and sweet little birds and punched out butterflies
I used the glitter paste on the edges of the flowers and the ruffled paper
I also added some machine stitching and distressing and after I was finished i dripped some pink paint and some sugar mist


products in the sassy store

Madeleine Elegance Paper 12x12Madeleine Exquisite Paper 12x12Madeleine Songbirds Paper 12x12
Madeleine Grace Paper 12x12Madeleine Noteworthy Die CutsMadeleine Allure Paper 12x12
Blossoms Blush PansyDouble Dot Jewels Think PinkDouble Dot Silver Glitter Paste 50mlPrima Wood Veneer Alpha Stickers - WhiteDouble Dot Sugar Glimmer Spray 60ml



Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10