Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pink Paislee - Solstice range

Hello Leonie here today.

I knew as soon as I saw the Pink Paislee Solstice range it was a must have!! 
 It's pretty patterns in blues, yellow and red along with the gold and glittery embellishments ensured it had everything I  could want to scrap some summery photos.  
So I went looking through my printed pictures from last January and came across this one of my children playing cricket at the beach.

Here's the page I came up with, it's a fairly simple design but I like how that highlights the papers
and the plain old fashioned fun of a day at the beach!




Here's a close up of the lovely glitter alphabet that is part of the Solstice range.
You can also see some of the light stencilling work with modelling paste and some ink splatters that I added.



I chose a few Prima flowers to add as extra embellishments, 
sticking to the blue and yellow theme I had 
going with the papers. 



The ephemera pack is filled with die cut shapes in all sorts of shapes and materials including this 
glittery sail boat.  Isn't it cute!?  
The stars pictured are part of the puffy sticker pack of summery shapes and words.




Below are links to the Pink Paislee Solstice range in the Sassy Scrapper store.


Solstice Barbados Paper 12x12 Solstice Maui Paper 12x12Solstice Cape Town Paper 12x12 Solstice Trunk Bay Paper 12x12Solstice Puffy StickersSolstice Alphabet Glitter lettersPrima Encore Turquiose 12 pc Labelle Island Mix Mulberry Flowers 6pcSolstice Ephemera Pieces


I almost forgot!  Don't forget our Sassy mood board for the month of August 
with it's shop voucher as prize.



Catch you next week 
Cheers,

Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10