Thursday 31 July 2014

The Best - My Minds Eye - Nob Hill

Hi Everyone,
Anita here sharing more MME Nob Hill



 last one for the month i hope everyone has enjoyed the design teams inspiration this month
so today i thought i would share a layout using a stencil mixed media style without the drying time its quick and easy and you can add more colours if you want!!

with this layout i wanted a bit of design on my background
using the damask stencil i popped it over my layout and sponged it with some ink
behind the fussy cut flowers that i wanted to put around the photo

just to give it a light design behind the flowers

and here is my finished layout of a bumble bee
and here are some close ups of my layout



and here are a few cards i created with some paper i had left over




check out this range in the sassy shop




Happy Crafting

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10