Monday 7 July 2014

More Mood board Inspiration from Leonie

Hello Sassy Scrappers,  Leonie here today with some more inspiration from the July Mood board.
I'm really enjoying creating with these colours and textures.
Today I'm sharing my second take on this board,
you can see my first page and the other Design Teams samples HERE.



Below is the page I created using the Amy Tangerine Plus One range.
I found this range to be a perfect fit for the mood board, it had plenty of black and white patterns
along with the mint colour.  
All I need to do was add some gold embellishments, a Prima Flower, gold sequins and that's 
gold leaf on the background.




Some of the embellishments I used included this cute little 
gold flag clip from the Studio Calico Essentials range.
The Sassy Shop has a large range of Studio Calico essentials which includes
chipboard hearts, cameras and stars.
The perfect little embellishments to add to your page.


So I hope we have you well and truly inspired to play along with our July mood board.
Cheers, 
Leonie.

Essentials Plastic Flag Paper Clips Gold

Amy Tangerine Plus One Date Paper 12x12Amy Tangerine Plus Duet Paper 12x12Amy Tangerine Plus One Combo Paper 12x12
Amy Tangerine Plus One Couples Paper 12x12Amy Tangerine Plus One Pair Paper 12x12

Amy Tangerine Plus One Accomplice Paper 12x12


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the gold leaf on the background!! Beautiful LO Leonie..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvelous layout !! love this !! thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10