Friday 20 June 2014

Let's take a selfie - mini album

Hello Sassy Friends!

Another weekend is almost upon us. I am preparing to see my sister who I had to say goodbye to, almost 6 years ago to the day. Exciting!

I saw a Kerri Bradford cut file the other day and quite instantly had to have it. 
Pairing it with fun papers from Bella Blvd's 'Molly' & 'Family Forever' collection, 
I've created a little mini dedicated to my gorgeous girl.
I cut the title out of Molly 'Selfie' and popped it on top 
of some 'Refuse to sink' paper... lush!
I have a dot fetish!! Mixing in some of my own DIY enamel dots

Inside, I have based the album around the 3x4 Molly 'Candid cards'
with some fun embellies thrown in. 
Love the star shaped Epiphany stickers. A few pops of gold here and there with Maggie Holmes 'Styleboard' label maker stickers.
Acrylic ephemera are one of my favourite things at the moment. This is my third pack of these Heidi Swapp 'Hello Today' clear words - they are perfect for so many projects!
 Have a sticker that doesn't suit 100% perfectly? Have a go at amending it...
 I snipped off the 's' on this 'cutie' sticker so it would match my photo.
This wood veneer camera was part of my very first DT pack for Sassy. I have been hoarding it, until now ;) First I misted it with Color Shine, then I inked the edges to give it some depth.
All class!
Pop a ring through punched cards and you're almost done!
Pretty quick and super cute, it could make a great gift too.
The back
 That's it from me for now. Thank you so very much for stopping by!
We hope you will be inspired to play along with our June Moodboard - looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend

Chantalle


Molly Refuse to Sink Paper 12x12  Family Forever Sunday Brunch Paper 12x12Family Forever Borders Paper 12x12Molly Selfie Paper 12x12    Molly Candid Cards 

Evalicious Hello 2014 V1 Badge Buttons  Hello Today Clear Pop StarsHello Today Clear WordsHeidi Swapp Hello Today Pink Glitter StickersStyleboard Gold Label Maker Stickers 


2 comments:

  1. just gorgeous! what a little monkey Miss E is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun keepsake for your sweet and cheeky little girl!

    ReplyDelete

09 10