Wednesday 21 May 2014

Basic Grey - HighLine Collection

Hello Hello! 
Leonie here today with another share of the bright and gorgeous 
Basic Grey Highline collection!

I loved this script paper in the Highline range, very on trend with all the 
bold brushstroke scripts around at the moment.  
It also comes in a black and white version which I'm using on next weeks page.  
So make sure you check back in next Wednesday. ;)   

Here's todays page!



A little gesso on the background helped give me something to ground 
my photo on.  I used one of the Glitz Design Roller Doodles to make patterns 
in the Gesso before it dried.  Just adds a nice little bit of texture to the background.



These chalkboard wood icons have been lots of fun to use.
I've used a white Gel Pen to journal on them with this layout.



 You can see here I've highlighted some of the words with a black journalling pen!

Thanks for dropping by the Sassy Blog.
See below for links to all the products I've used today.
Happy Creative Wednesday to you.
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.
Highline Awesome Paper 12x12Highline Perfect Paper 12x12Highline So Fresh Paper 12x12Highline Good Times Paper 12x12
Highline Cardstock Stickers 6x12Highline Chalkboard Laser-Cut Wooden TagsBlack Bakers Twine 2mtrsFinnley Giant Roller Doodle Curvy Chevron
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love it. The colours are fabulous and love your "subject". The little things we will forget really need to be scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

09 10