Tuesday 20 August 2013

Best Friends

Hi There!
Shell Carman here today. Last month Hubby & I took the kids for a drive and we ended up having lunch at the lake. I took the camera along & got some nice pics of the kids that I have been wanting to scrap. This pic was my favourite. They were all standing, watching the ducks swim so of course being a scrap Mum I made them hold hands so the picture would look that bit cuter LOL!
I have been playing with Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose collection this month. It is such a pretty collection with lot's of gorgeous images to play around with.




Sassy Products Used
Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose Collectables

Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose Musk paper

Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose Artifact paper

Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose Precious Paper


Kaisercraft Mini Blooms Cranberry


Bo Bunny Blossoms Denim Pansy
Green Tara Wild Rose White

Prima Giselle Mermaid Flowers

You can find Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose in the shop here

Thanks for Looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That red and blue together are just gangbusters Shell!

    ReplyDelete

09 10