Tuesday 23 July 2013

Believe in Yourself- Enchanted Garden

Hi There!

Shell Carman here today. Kaisercraft Enchanted Gardens has some gorgeous quotes throughout the collection. The theme centers around believe, magic & dreams. 

I love the quote that is part of the rub ons collection. "Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle". How true is that! My little girl Kayla is full of sparkle but she can be on the quiet side & it doesn't take a lot for her little confidence to come crashing down. The best I can do for her as a Parent is to teach her that she is special & beautiful just the way she is & that sometimes people say nasty things but she should never take any notice of them & let them bring her down.

So this is what I have based my page on today. My hopes that my gorgeous girl will always believe in herself & never let the nay sayers get to her!


To alter the gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chippie I inked with Prima chalk ink Vintage Pink then randomly dabbed Prima chalk ink in Pastel Pink. I then painted a coat of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze for a pretty sheen. I finished off with some sequins, liquid pearls & Rhinestones

I stuck the rub on onto one of the Collectables tags


Products Used
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Bewitch Paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Rapture Paper
Kaisercraft Enchnated Garden Magic paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Mesmerise paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Fairies Glitter Specialty paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Rub Ons
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collectables
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Prima Flower # 564582
Prima Bel Canto Flowers # 562120
Kaisercraft Rhinestone Wordlets Believe
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard Butterfly
Prima Chalk In Vintage Pink
Prima Chalk Ink Pastel Pink
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze
Viva Liquid Pearls Pastel Green
Viva Liquid Pearls White

You can find Enchanted Garden in the shop here

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. STUNNING!!!!!!! you have a real talent for this style of scrapping and I am totally jealous

    ReplyDelete

09 10