Saturday 25 May 2013

JOURNALING is most important !

Hello everyone, Heather with you again.
 For my fourth and final GD layout in May 
I decided to scrap a photo of a Journal I created last year .
it is CHOCK A BLOCK full of different size pages, corrugated cardboard, photos , 
pockets with photos and Journaling 
I feel writing is such an important part of scrapping.
History is sometimes "LOST" without some form of documentation.  

'JOURNAL' 
 I used the stunning Prima / Romantic Novel Collection  of papers
such a versatile range and perfect for journaling .
I have journaled on each tab/tag 
 to treasure the memories .
even the title is created from the papers .
'Process' 
My foundation - I began with white cardstock, stamping with
the Prima Trellis stamp, Kaiser bubble wrap stamp, and a Hero Arts text stamp .
Splatters of Black, Coffee Shop, and SugarPlum Fairy ink add interest
 and some stitching down each side for a final touch .
Next I mounted my photo and began layering the tabs and tags , which I journalled on.
quite a simple layout with lots of precious memories .

thanks so much to Olga for having me this month of May
I had such fun playing with these yummo papers and embellies .

hope I have inspired you and thanks so much for popping by.
big hugz from Heather x


MY BLOG 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good Lordy Heather....this is gobsmackingly Gorgeous!! ...Love, love, the way you have turned a plain white paper into a masterpiece with the simple art of stamping...WOWZA, great inspiration,and the layers of (yes one of my favs too!!) romance novel just.. yep WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous page as always Heather! Soooo love your work!

    ReplyDelete

09 10