Sunday 17 March 2013

How do you spend your Sunday's?

Hi Rikki here, hope your Sunday is going well, its my turn to share today and I hope your inspired.
 
Sundays for me means not a sleep in however a nice leisurely coffee followed by a big breakfast with our family unit then because it has been too hot for far too long, a swim then usually a bit of scrapping or planning some layouts and a bit of catch up before the week starts again....

On these Sunday scrapping days I usually try to figure out how to push the creative envelope, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and there are times I call in reinforcements usually my family to ask "did that work?'' half the time it is meet with a response of from my oldest ''thats great Mum how many layouts have you done?'' and my second oldest of " that's great I love it" and then hubby pretending to pay some sort of interest......
 
So my creative push for you today is using Amy Tangerine for a boys layout....
 
 
I love the Amy Tangerine range its is awesome for girls but it can be for boys too. I just highlighted key colours and went from there. A simple way to do that is to ink your background and to use some templates to assist that process. Have you seen the Prima Chevron Grunge Stencil? I am in love with it...
 


I have spoken about how I love the Amy Tangerine stickers and how can you deny how versatile they are used in combination with strips of pattern paper. An instant way to make something more boy is to use and mount all your elements on black cardstock as well as your photos.


The Chevron roller stamp by Glitz is a whole lot of fun and so easy to use, it teams up perfectly with Greatest View Neon Flair button. Did you also see the Amy Tangerine sticker and how it looks like washi tape?


Yes Please Currently Paper 


Yes Please Hopeful Paper 


Yes Please Sticker Sheet Organise 


Colour Me Happy Giant Roller Doodle Chevron

 
Don't forget to share your work with us. Remember, you can enter as many times as you like and Show us your stuff -Wednesday is open to ALL customers.. Email your pics to: sassyscrapper@wideband.net.au

Please put: Show us your stuff Wednesday in the email heading. Its that easy...
This months fantastic prize is: A Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Collection Pack valued at : $26.95
So start today, send us your pics...
We look forward to seeing all your wonderful projects and creations..
Have a great day and keep an eye out for lots of new products on the website:
Photobucket
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Lol, made a spelling mistake!) So awesome Rikki!! I just love the way you have made this so 'boy' and funky!

      Delete

09 10