Friday 21 September 2012

Prima Rosarian - Guest DT Joanne Bain

Hi Everyone!!!

Today I have another page to share that I created using the gorgeous Prima Rosarian Collection. I just love the colours and with colours like these I just love to make them pop by creating with a black background.


Materials Used available from Sassy Scrappers.

#559014 - Rosarian Tiny Alpha Cardstock Stickers
#558949 - Rosarian Chipboard Stickers
#559229 - Rosarian Decorative Wood Embellishments
#844523 - Rambler
#844530 - Constance
#844547 Darby
#844516 - Old Garden
#844561 - Felicity
#844554 - Bocella
#844585 - Alba
#561413 - Interlude Flowers
Black Cardstock

Other - Organza ribbon, Cheery Lynn butterfly dies, Martha Stewart Border Punch & Spellbinders Doily Dies.


Once again my page is packed with dimension. The pattern on the backside of the DARBY patterned paper was fussy cut and layered and then to add a splash of colour I also fussy cut some of the flowers from the OLD GARDEN patterned paper to create my corner cluster.


Again I have created many banners, staggered and layered them to create my background. I cut a 10 cm strip away from the top of the RAMBLER patterned paper and then attached the rest to a piece of black cardstock so the background top was less busy.


Hope you have a wonderful week end.
Joanne


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow.. this is stunning, love all the layers.. beautiful fussy cutting too.. love this..

    ReplyDelete

09 10