Tuesday 11 September 2012

Dream

Hi lovely bloggers, it is Hetty here sharing a new layout with you this week using the gorgeous Prima Marketing 'Zephyr' collection and some yummy Prima and Manor House flowers, I was lucky enough for Olga to send me this month. Love how this layout came together especially the colours.





I actually made a boo boo with this layout. I cut the centre out of my blue background paper as I knew I was going to cover it up with the white cardstock and I didn't want to waste the pretty paper. By the time I cut the white cardstock and attacked it with my deep edge border punch I realized I made it too small and there was a gap showing. That is when I decided to put a contrasting piece of paper underneath the cardstock and I quite like the effect that created. Just shows you there are no mistakes in scrapbooking only new opportunities to get more creative, lol.

The following photos are off some of the products I used to create this layout, all of which are available right here in the Sassy Scrappers Shop.









That is it for now, hope you enjoyed my post. 

Happy scrapping!

Hugs

Hetty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10