Thursday 9 August 2012

More Studio Calico Love .....


 Good Morning to you all.

I have another simple page today featuring the Hey Day Collection from Studio Calico.

I have created this page to be nice and simple and of course showcase the photos!
The papers were again, perfect!

I used simple white Bazzill for the cardstock, Hey Day Pop and Hey Day Cheerful for the papers along with a couple of small pieces from the other papers in the range!

Hey Day Cheerful-Hey Day CheerfulHey Day Pop-Hey Day Pop




 I loved the little elements in the Hey Day Ephemera Pack and I found them really easy to use for my embellishments!

Hey Day Ephemera Pack-Hey Day Ephemera Pack

Again, I used the Wood Veneers for my title! These are super easy to use!
Hey Day Wood Veneer My Type-Hey Day Wood Veneer My Type






Dont forget all these gorgeous papers and embellishments can be found on the Sassy Scrappers website.. www.sassyscrapper.com.au

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day

xxxxx
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10